The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Julieta Gueorguieva

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
Hi fellow :fix:
I'm Julieta and I am currently an Affiliate Advertisier Manager at Mobicow, a new addition to an awesome team :)
--------------

More Aout Me
I am a people's person, I like to interact and help. When I try to help advertisers run better campaigns, every success for them is like a mini personal achievement for me. My background also includes graphic design and programming and I enjoy using those skills to test and evaluate our platform in order to constantly improve its user experience.

My Philosophy
I think that in terms of self improvement and achieving goals in any field, the sky is the limit. Only if time was limitless too o_O

Hi fellow :fix:
I'm Julieta and I am currently an Affiliate Advertisier Manager at Mobicow, a new addition to an awesome team :)
--------------

More Aout Me
I am a people's person, I like to interact and help. When I try to help advertisers run better campaigns, every success for them is like a mini personal achievement for me. My background also includes graphic design and programming and I enjoy using those skills to test and evaluate our platform in order to constantly improve its user experience.

My Philosophy
I think that in terms of self improvement and achieving goals in any field, the sky is the limit. Only if time was limitless too o_O

Great to have you aboard @Julieta Gueorguieva and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

We love Mobicow!

Last edited:
banners
Back