The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey I'm yingandyang!

yingandyang

affiliate
Hello friends,

My username is Yingandyang and I am brand new here to affiliate marketing.

WHY:

I am currently working 9to5 part time.
I want to decide where I am and what I do there. Only full independence can give me this freedom.
I've always been a bit nerdy and I can learn new things (provided I want to)!

My goal is to quit my 9to5 job by June 2022 and work completely freelance.

Does anyone possibly have any memories of when they started and what I can look out for. Have already read through a lot of content here.

Currently I am registered with MyLead. Can you recommend any others?

- yingandyang

Welcome to this cool community !
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

You can check the ones in the resources list, they are all reliable (I can't b biased)

- Samira

Hi, welcome to the community, glad to have you here. Hope we will share a lot of useful insights with you and that you will learn a lot from other forum members. :)

My goal is to quit my 9to5 job by June 2022 and work completely freelance.

Does anyone possibly have any memories of when they started and what I can look out for. Have already read through a lot of content here.

Welcome buddy, you will learn many more things here and will achieve your goals believe me ;)

It's good to see your approach towards your dream but don't be so fast as starting your own work will be a bit risky so if you leave your work and start your own just to be independent quickly then believe me your choice is wrong.

Just start normally and look in this industry what suits you better, then try side by side that as your profession but don't leave your job as you will need money to continue your life journey and when you believe you are making more as an freelancer then your job then just give it a hit and be independent :)

Welcome buddy, you will learn many more things here and will achieve your goals believe me ;)

It's good to see your approach towards your dream but don't be so fast as starting your own work will be a bit risky so if you leave your work and start your own just to be independent quickly then believe me your choice is wrong.

Just start normally and look in this industry what suits you better, then try side by side that as your profession but don't leave your job as you will need money to continue your life journey and when you believe you are making more as an freelancer then your job then just give it a hit and be independent :)
Thanks a lot for your words. Now I am building my website to generate Traffic.
I'll get back to you if I need some help or Informations!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

I made some websites on Geocities and Homestead c.1999 for fun during the winter when it was too cold to work. I was a mason contractor --mortar freezes even with additives when it's less that 15 decrees F (-10C).

That effort was mainly learning and I didn't learn that much because I was a API program editor platform. I learned coding with Dreamweaver the following few years. Then progressed to using the real code interface and starting to understand what I was doing.

The rest is a long story and a seemingly never ending journey ;)

MI
Back