The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey, I'm Max Black!

Max Black

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

I'm a software engineer by background and I'm just getting started with internet marketing.
I spent 12 years making video games (XBox, Playstation etc) and spent three years or so doing web dev such as Javascript and PHP/MySQL and a couple of years of Android development.

I'm a little different from a lot of marketers who tend to be good at the marketing stuff, but
have trouble with technical issues as I'm completely the other way around.

This means that I'll be happy to help out with any technical problems people may have, time and knowledge allowing, but I may end up asking some pretty dumb questions about marketing occasionally.
'How many funnels should I be emailing every minute?' ;)

Right now, I'm building up a couple of web properties such as a health niche site and a SAAS website for building sales funnels coupled with secure downloads.
Just to make things extra difficult for myself, I'm attempting to cross market everything through Android apps and all this on top of a full time job.

Looking forward to chatting with you all! :)
(Assuming I don't go completely mental first)

Hey Max Black!

Welcome to the Fix. You have a very technical background as I do, it's a huge plus, you will find your profiting way very soon, work hard and don't procrastinate!

See you around!

@Max Black - hello, welcome to AFix!

Boy, I ENVY your technical knowledge, that would be awesome to have! It will serve you very well. I imagine that running a VPS will be child's play for you, whereas I wouldn't know even how to buy one. :D

By the way, there are no stupid questions, so ask away. That's what we're here for.

Looking forward to your posts!

Hello Everyone,

Hi @Max Black , how's it going? Great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm a software engineer by background and I'm just getting started with internet marketing.
I spent 12 years making video games (XBox, Playstation etc) and spent three years or so doing web dev such as Javascript and PHP/MySQL and a couple of years of Android development.

That's part of my background as well. I was a client server developer for banking software.

I'm a little different from a lot of marketers who tend to be good at the marketing stuff, but
have trouble with technical issues as I'm completely the other way around.

This means that I'll be happy to help out with any technical problems people may have, time and knowledge allowing, but I may end up asking some pretty dumb questions about marketing occasionally.
'How many funnels should I be emailing every minute?' ;)

There are no dumb questions.

Right now, I'm building up a couple of web properties such as a health niche site and a SAAS website for building sales funnels coupled with secure downloads.
Just to make things extra difficult for myself, I'm attempting to cross market everything through Android apps and all this on top of a full time job.

Looking forward to chatting with you all! :)
(Assuming I don't go completely mental first)

You will find there is a broad spectrum of marketers here and all of us will certainly contribute whenever we are able to helping you get your marketing sorted out.

When you get to the point to marketing your SAAS product, be sure to apply to have your business listed in our resources section.

Your insights and knowledge are a great addition to our family.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back