The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hey guys!

Hiya, @js20 and welcome!

supper exited

We're super excited that you're here, too! :)

I hope I can be of some assistance.

Awesome! This is a community of members who help each other, so any good knowledge you share is helpful.

Do you specialize in one area of online marketing, or are you just getting started?

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome to the forum!
What brings you here?
Excited to see what you add to the community!
-Zach

Thanks @azgold, I'm new to the field I only know the jargon still I haven't started promoting anything. I tried signing up to Maxbounty but they rejected my application, they want a track record of previous campaigns which I don't have, so I figured spending some more time here until I know for sure how to engineer successful campaigns.

Hi @js20 , welcome to AffiliateFix!

What areas of marketing are you in to?

Been doing affiliate marketing for long?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J
You can say I'm a noob :D to Internet Marketing, I only know the jargon and some basic stuff; I've never run a campaign yet. I've been a software developer for 6 years I tried my luck in SEO but to be honest I didn't have any success with it, it's like there is always some piece of the puzzle missing. I hope that won't be the case any more.

You can say I'm a noob :D to Internet Marketing, I only know the jargon and some basic stuff; I've never run a campaign yet. I've been a software developer for 6 years I tried my luck in SEO but to be honest I didn't have any success with it, it's like there is always some piece of the puzzle missing. I hope that won't be the case any more.

In your SEO efforts, why were you doing SEO? What was the purpose?

Are you here to learn more about SEO, or are you here to get a business started in affiliate marketing?

In your SEO efforts, why were you doing SEO? What was the purpose?

Are you here to learn more about SEO, or are you here to get a business started in affiliate marketing?
I needed SEO skills to complement my software development skills because I made websites as well (ON and OFF) and now I'm focusing on Affiliate Marketing.

Thanks @azgold, I'm new to the field I only know the jargon still I haven't started promoting anything. I tried signing up to Maxbounty but they rejected my application, they want a track record of previous campaigns which I don't have, so I figured spending some more time here until I know for sure how to engineer successful campaigns.

That's great, you're getting started and taking the first action steps, congrats!

Some networks are easier for newbies than others. If you start a thread with a title asking for a network, they'll actually come to you in all likelihood. I've seen it happen many times. :) Good networks, too.

That's great, you're getting started and taking the first action steps, congrats!

Some networks are easier for newbies than others. If you start a thread with a title asking for a network, they'll actually come to you in all likelihood. I've seen it happen many times. :) Good networks, too.
Thank you for the encouragement! :)

MI
Back