The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hey guys - I'm now your resident Prosper 202 expert :)

P

prosper202guide

My name is Stephen Carter.

I'm a consultant, software developer, copywriter and creator of "Advanced Tracking With Prosper 202".

I'll try to lend my expertise on this forum where I can, and do my best to keep my mouth shut about things I really know nothing about :)

If you are interested you can learn more about me at Prosper202Guide.com

Cheers!

i'll try to forget you said that.

Marc has a valid Point, You named yourself after your product and pimped the link right off the bat. And while your guide has a valid place here. Your approach and tack is way off, Marc is a long time valued member of the forum, i wouldn't forget anything he says.

Basic Forum Marketing 101 -

1.Introduce yourself with out plugging your product.
2. Help some member out in your area of expertise
3. Put link in signature

The more you contribute the more credit you build and the product sells itself. Or you can barge in like every other Joe Spammer and have no credit. For all I know you spun a PLR product. Hope that helps :)

thank you for the warm welcome, adrian. i am just loving this place. so friendly.

you do know guys, that your points would be better taken if your signatures did not have humongous banners in them.

Yea Good Point I apologize for being a little harsh to start off with. But you have heard of spammers right? They Make people a little jaded.

ipfRDaB.png

oh yeah, welcome to the board.

thank you for the warm welcome, adrian. i am just loving this place. so friendly.

you do know guys, that your points would be better taken if your signatures did not have humongous banners in them.

Lol seriously?

I actually think your service is awesome but I'm just surprised that you wouldn't just just take the hit and move on. Coming in with attitude and sarcasm is just bound to rub people up the wrong way and you're supposed to be representing your brand yo!

Don't let things get to you and welcome aboard ;)

Last edited:
MI
Back