The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey Everyone! Tom here

relosmot

affiliate
Hello All,

My name is Thomas Soler, I am on my path to improving my life and the lives of others so I hope we can all work together to make each and every one of our successes a reality.

A little about myself, I am currently in my final year of studying for my Bachelors Degree in Exercise Physiology and I am in my second year of "self studying" for a degree in success :) as an internet entrepreneur.

I have been enjoying the studies at my University but I have a different passion for internet marketing and blogging. As I have begun to harness this passion over the past few years, I have noticed an acceleration in my learning, goals, happiness and overall efficiency as a person, leading me to know that I have found the way I want to shape the rest of my life. As an internet entrepreneur.

My future plans are to first, finish my Bachelors Degree in Exercise Physiology. I then plan on following up my degree with additional schooling in web design, using adobe programs, web development, coding methods or any other collegiate program that will take my knowledge to a more technically advanced level. After I complete my additional schooling I plan on working with a health and fitness website I will launch, with my bachelors degree creating a fairly solid ground for credibility.

I currently have one website called "Webpage Journey". I have created this blog to help anyone planning on starting their first website with great ways to take his or her first steps. My blog also includes training guides, tutorials, outsourcing methods, inspirational up-lifters, and whatever "inside secrets" I learn that I can share with the rest of you. If you have a minute, check it out and leave me your comments. I love to talk, help, teach, inspire and learn from everything you have to say!

Well, there is a little about me. I hope to learn from you all and I also hope there is something you can learn from me. I look forward to working with this new community and know that each and every one of us has exactly what it takes to accomplish our goals.

To all of our success,

Tom

Welcome Tom! I am new here too, but it seems we have a bit in common. I too am learning a lot about web design, coding, and programming. I have a ways to go as I'm starting with the basics but am on the road to learning it all. I've found this forum very helpful in the few days I've been here, I'm sure you will too!

banners
Back