The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Help with Postback-urls with Voluum

mrpojax

affiliate
Hello,

I am looking to find what specific postback URL i will use to submit to my affiliate network.

I work with a private network.

I have read the following page already and am greatly confused.

Postback URLs ? Customer Feedback & Support

There is no link on my dashboard.

Please PM me with your skype if you can help or add me on skype: Pokerstars99

Thanks.

This is all too technical for me. I need help for facebook tracking.

I got a msg back from support saying:
You can find information on how to set up tracking here: http://feedback.voluum.com/knowledgebase/articles/318692-postback-url-and-external-id
I went there and I am stumped.
They refuse to add me to skype to walk me through this. How am i supposed to pay when my trial is up if i can't figure out most things?

voluum said:
mrpojax said:
Hey can you please add me to skype?
I have a few questions about voluum. I have signed up.

Yeah, I read your other post. I and others are not to impress with these guys.

All bunch of hype and nothing to back it up.

You read John Van Clute review from just looking at the site...? what a piece of work. Great words...

I'm a PPVF member and saw that post.

Liked his quick input on that.

Proprietary database technology
Voluum is powered by our very own database technology that allows you to load billions of clicks worth of data in the blink of an eye.

I call complete BS on this. I don't believe for a second that in 1 year (how long they claim Voluum has been in development) they not only developed the entire app and all of its back end components, but actually invented a WHOLE NEW DATABASE TECHNOLOGY along with it, that is somehow better than the technologies that have had years or even decades to mature. I plain don't believe this, period.
And
Cloud hosting

Never again will you have to worry about losing money due to your tracking server being down. Thanks to our advanced utilization of cloud hosting, your campaigns will always be up and running.

Again, you simply can't claim that with any accuracy. Even Amazon and Google themselves have had outages.

And seeing that they don't help their users, really worries me.

Last edited:
The tutorial doesn't say what things are.. just says do it.
I want explenations on how to track mobile from facebook.
NO one will walk me through the process.

Can someone help? Voluum support has ignored me said

We will be improving our support site and adding set up tutorials (with video) after we are finished with the product. At this time we do not provide skype support.

I don't get why they won't help their customers. It's called customer loyalty. How am i going to pay for their service once it goes live when they will not help me during the beta stages?

Hi there,

google an article from HasOffers:

Parameters, Macros, and Attribute Value Pairs Oh My….Now What?

it probably won't help you so much, but try to understand how the HTTP request is working, after that you will understand how postbacks and tokens (macros) are working and so and so forth. It is not something that can be clear on day 1. It took me several months to understand tracking properly.

P.S. I wanted to show an example and link to the article, but AffiliateFix won't allow me to post links until I get more posts :/

K.

The link of your postback is in your settings dashboard.
Click that gear on the upper right corner and then go to the "setup" page. There you'll find the postback URL.

MI
Back