The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[HELP] With Native ads and cpa offers

P

Prashil

Hi
I joined in cpa network and selected some offer like nutrition bottle. I wanted to do native ads with this offer but I am a newbie I don't know where to start. I am stuck. I fontd even know which native ad network is best to work with and dont know whether i should start native because i am on a low budget. HELP NEEDED

Hi
I joined in cpa network and selected some offer like nutrition bottle. I wanted to do native ads with this offer but I am a newbie I don't know where to start. I am stuck. I fontd even know which native ad network is best to work with and dont know whether i should start native because i am on a low budget. HELP NEEDED
if you really like to get this going
start to build your funnel
lp- thanks page - offer -email sequence etc
believe it will do miracles to your marketing
pay for host
there a lot good even cheap one out there that does this in minutes
and start asking your self who will want to buy your products
you will save yourself a lot of money
about ads
try pop ads networks

Hi
Okay so you selected your offer, next steps:
  • Join either MGid, RevContent or ContentAd
  • Build landers that are in blog/article style (think personal review)
  • Make creatives (images and headlines)
  • Set up campaign in tracker and traffic source
  • Test
  • Optimize
Extra steps: Ask your AM about the offer and alternatives. Rotate offers. Spy on competition.

Edit: You need a solid budget for native ads or you will drown.

Hello @Prashil !

If you are on a low budget and just at the beginning of your affiliate journey, I would recommend you to postpone working with natives. To make native campaign profitable, you need to invest invest and invest, and of course have an experience.
It's better to start with something not that complicated and expensive. For example, you can gain some skills in pop traffic, which is quite chip. Once you are more confident in AM and ready to invest more, you can dive into native.

Hi
Native will surely work well with this if you setup a good campaign, so you can try to check out a great native ad-network, and go get it! one think i will also tell you dude is to gather some money before launching that campaign, cause you will have to do some good tests before launching for real, this will help you avoid mistakes.

MI
Back