The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with Blog Please!!!

sandra648

affiliate
Ok .. So I have one wordpress blog up already and it's getting a pretty nice traffic. I have a technical question.. and it's this.. how do I create a separate page to my blog like an extension for example if my blog is hello dot com

I want to create a page to promote a product but I want to use hello dot com/ product.html
I know how to cloaklink an affiliate product but how do i create my own page? what software if any do i use?

Hi Sandra,

You can post a new page right in wordpress. Just click to publish new page instead of new post and the page will be named whatever you want to call it and it will only be available by the page URL. In other words it won't show up as a recent post on your homepage like blog posts do.

Here's a page I posted on my blog about my new car when I got it.
Iridium Graphite Nissan Rogue Video - 5 Star Affiliate Blogs

Note the URL is the way you want it, except no .html on the end.

If you have access to your cpanel with your hosting company you can go into your ==>file manager folder and then go into your ==> public_html folder and then create a new file with your desired page name, such as mynewproduct.html

You can use the html editor to work on that page. *If on the other hand you want to use a certain template file that you have, then upload that template file and then rename it to your desired page name.

You can simply link to this page from your blog and then your visitors won't see your sidebar from your blog when they visit the page.

I'm not that familiar w/ blogs since I SEO websites - but basically what Linda was showing can easily be called a sub-directory if it was a regular website.

(...btw - loved the car Linda :) )

banners
Back