The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Help! What should I do with this data?

game333

Pretty ssstuck at the moment, dunno what to do.
I got the data split test a plenty of lander and got small data, should I go for bigger data before getting further.

Any advise is appreciated.
Thanks

Untitled.png

Looks like you've got one converting landing page!
But your data is still so small. If that offer pays $0.4, can you spend at least $3 per each to see if you get more conversions?

The one that got -17% also looks interesting.

What kind of offers and traffic would this be?

Updated.

Untitled.png

@serva
Thanks for your reply and advise, yes I'm waiting for the data as well I think it's too early to make decision but I don't know when to kill a campaign in appropriate way.
It's a short form gen lead, and sorry cannot reveal my traffic at the moment.

Last edited:
Updated.

@serva
Thanks for your reply and advise, yes I'm waiting for the data as well I think it's too early to make decision but I don't know when to kill a campaign in appropriate way.
It's a short form gen lead, and sorry cannot reveal my traffic at the moment.

Keep gathering data so you can take better decisions :)

I'm not asking for your traffic source exactly. Just want to know what kind of traffic is this (PPV, Social, Search, etc) so we can have an idea and help you scale. You can keep the name of the traffic source secret :)

if i am not wrong its part of the contextual traffic, pretty cheap everyone says its useless but tested out it converts a bit.
yeah, i think i should wait a while for more data.

Am I correct in the assumption you get 40 CENTS? per signup? If so that is sooo low I wouldn't even bother promoting that, as the margins are so razor thin the effort you would have to invest doesn't pay off in my opinion.

But you have WAY enough data to make a sound decision ... I mean you have what, almost 8000 clicks? Man, I usually throw like 200-300 clicks at something before I decide to can it :)

But honest opinion: Go for a product that pays at least £10 or so per signup ... as anything below that is kind of a waste of time as the effort involved in cranking out a campaign, writing ads, building landers, etc is always the same ... so the higher the payout per lead the higher the reward per time invested :)

Nick

Last edited:
@nick
Hey nick, great and thanks for your reply.

The cost is low and the profit is as well low, I'm doing this because I wanted to do a testing on this traffic source, it seems convertable for me unlike what people saying it's not working etc.

Yes I think I need at least 100 click-thru for lander to decide which lander convert the best before going to the next stage, that's a great suggestion mate. :)

banners
Back