The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Mathiaska

I am new at affiliate marketing... But..
I have a few accounts as a publisher on differents affiliate programs to getting campaigns from..
The only thing i need is a traffic source... I have heard that it's a bit difficult using PPC...
Is there a method, maybe email marketing, where i pay for every lead i get through my campaign? Or do anybody have any suggestions, what would be the smartest?

Hi @Mathiashka,

here's what I can suggest on mobile:

• Airpush, SendDroid – adware, $$0.01-0.05+
  • JumpTap -> mMedia – $0.1+
  • Google – $0.05+
  • MobFox – $0.05+
  • Mojiva -> Mocean Media – $0.05+
  • TapIt, InMobi – $0.05+
  • RTB, DSP – cheap traffic, needs to be tested
  • Leadbolt – adware, banners, texts, $0.05+

Are there any networks where i Can pay for every lead og cpm for campaigns? I am not sure but Can i sign up as an advertiser an promote campaigns from aborter network where i am a publisher?

Are there any networks where i Can pay for every lead og cpm for campaigns? I am not sure but Can i sign up as an advertiser an promote campaigns from aborter network where i am a publisher?
This is the most common thing every marketer do. They buy traffic from other networks and promote it from different networks but you have to follow the traffic rules and regulation in which network are you working on.

That's not gonna work most of the time. If you are publisher and you want to promote that offer on other network, than you need to lower payouts to be profitable. Also, AM from those networks will interview every advertiser that sign ups so your story can be revealed easily.

Best,

Boban

banners
Back