The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

help to offertoro

paulo

affiliate
Hello Friends I am new here and this is my first question .... I do not even know if it is in the right place, if you please excuse me ...

I've already been working for a week trying to solve this cucumber alone called USER_ID ... and all I do is an error in the url
I need to pull the ID of the users for a unique identification ..... for it to return a postback for me with a user who has completed some offer inside my wordpress to receive the credits ...... just that everything I put there not It works ........ example% USERNAME% [USERNAME] this code does not accept characters as percent cochetes ets ..... if anyone can help me thanks ....
One more thing I need him to recognize from the base date .. obs wordpress

<iframe src="ifr/show/737/USER_ID/594" frameborder="0" width="860" height="2400" ></iframe>

BE SURE YOU REPLACE "USER_ID" WITH YOUR OWN USER'S ID.

i did some thing like this before but i did it from scratch .
if you want i can even upload you the script , i developed it i think in 2012 .
i don't use wordpress for such things like this :)

Ok if you can show me this script I thank you .. but I do not know what to put in this USER_ID where to get the tag...:)

seriously i don't know about this variable i think it is a GLOBAL Variable that WordPress Uses .
the best way is to search in google and see what people are saying about it .
+
i don't understand any thing about how you willing to integrate this system with wordpress and i don't know the point behind that .
let me upload for you my reward system that i developed a long time ago .

Eu acho que você entende um pouco de programação na web -benzóico.
Você não. [/ QUOTE]
@paulo i thought you understand a little of web programming :)
don't you ?.

I understand the basic of the basic ... about programming and it is not for that I do not understand some .. I just asked for a suggestion here in the forum .... but I finally know how to deal with the damn user ID that in reality Not to pass any id that I want to use la ...... to pull the sub id through a postback for users of my site ..... to account both owner and user ....... now I go Study a little more about pluguin mycred ..... hooks ....

Thanks a lot in worrying and trying to help ... I have more hosting .. and your script will not be in vain .. but one project at a time :)
Code:
<iframe src="1249/YOUR_USER_ID/" frameborder="0" width="860" height="2400" ></iframe>

The ONLY detail you need to take care of is replacing YOUR_USER_ID by some string that helps you identify the user viewing the wall. It could be a unique ID generated by your APP, or simply the username of the user, for example: 123456789

MI
Back