The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Help starting PPV Traffic

Manuel Corrales

Hi,

I have a huge budget to start investing in PPV Traffic, just i wanna know few things:
I already have a tracker.

-Still profitable ?
-Desktop or Mobile.
-Best PPV Traffic Source to start.
-Best type of niches (just the main category kind).
-How to know WHEN to cut a publisher ID (to stop traffic from a source blocking the id).
-Its worth it to pay Adplexity to spy?

If someone can help me, i'll be happy.

Hi,

I have a huge budget to start investing in PPV Traffic, just i wanna know few things:

-Still profitable ?
-Desktop or Mobile.
-How to know WHEN to cut a publisher ID (to stop traffic from a source blocking the id).

I am also doing PPV at the moment, if you want we can talk on skype and exchange our campaign results. I already got one where I nearly break even with just $30 testing budget at the first try. Maxviral10 is my Skype

No, he likely won't answer emails, but he is very active here in this community and contributes a great deal to PPV questions.

Hi,

-Still profitable ?
-Desktop or Mobile.

Hi Manuel. I received your message.

1. Why is this question so common? If something is not profitable at all then nobody would buy ads from that place. This would cause the company to go bankruptcy in a few months.

2. Both work well. If you're testing PPV sources like PropelMedia or 50onred then it's mainly desktop. For the rest of pop traffic there's a lot of mobile too.

3. Doesn't exist. A few ones I'd recommend could be PopAds, PropelMedia and 50r.

4. Dating, Sweeps, AV, Apps and Adult dating are the most common.

5. When it's not profitable for you.

6. It's a good tool. They have separated questions for mobile, desktop and adult traffic so choose one first and focus on it.

MI
Back