The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

(Help) SMS Payment Portal For WordPress

S

silverfox

Dear fellow marketers!

Looking for more information and if possible your thoughts on a good free or paid SMS payment portal plugin for WordPress.

Why needed

My mother want's to launch a WordPress website where people can come for help or when they want to talk to someone when they are having problems like when kids are being bullied or people thinking of killing themselves or when people have lost their partner and want to talk to someone.

This is maybe a difficult topic for some people but their is a demand for these kind of services.

Instead of letting people use a 0900 number that normally cost people per minute she would like to use a simple SMS portal

like: when some comes to the website and want to call us they simply have to send a text SMS like send HELP to number .... then small fee will be send from their phone to our account this can be bitcoins or paypal after this is done the system will connect them to our phone.

This is the thought behind her system that she would like to use. Due to my lack of knowledge on this subject I came here for help.

If you have a good idea what I mean and you know how to do this let me know, anyone that has a better idea please let me know I like to know even if you have a idea on monetizing it with CPA I am all for it.

Love to hear from you.:)

MI
Back