The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

(help) Script To Hide Traffic And Keyword From Network

S

silverfox

Dear fellow marketers I am currently looking for a script that I can insert into my landing page that will hide my traffic source and keywords that people coming from from my cpa network.

I am asking this because the owner of the cpa product is starting to ask me strange questions and starting to copy my strategies and this is something I don't want to happen.

Talk to am about this but no response so far, I started to notice 80% drop in income from cpa on this landing page. I am using seo for the traffic and I am still raking good and keep getting traffic that convert when switching to another cpa network.

Love some help if possible.

Gr Pascal

use double meta refresh :)
and it's Done :)
But get in touch with your network first :)

Thank you for the replay I contacted my affiliate manager but no replay so far.

I switched network for time being until replay from affiliate manager comes in.

But to be on the safe side would you mind explaining how the double meta refresh is done it's the first time I heard about it to be honest? Will the network see my landing page as ref or will this be blank.

I don't mind seeing what landing page I use just don't want them to see where my traffic is coming from and via what search term they have found me.

Thank you for the replay I contacted my affiliate manager but no replay so far.

I switched network for time being until replay from affiliate manager comes in.

But to be on the safe side would you mind explaining how the double meta refresh is done it's the first time I heard about it to be honest? Will the network see my landing page as ref or will this be blank.

I don't mind seeing what landing page I use just don't want them to see where my traffic is coming from and via what search term they have found me.

Why would you be sharing campaign info with the owner of the offer anyway?

MI
Back