The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help required - alternative to white label dating

Amy69

affiliate
Hi

I have been with white label dating for a few years now and have numerous sites with them.

In the last year I've started to worry about the direction they are going, plus feel that I might be getting "ripped off"

I've seen some Articles on the net that backs up my worries, so before they go down, I need to switch.

Can anyone recommend a company similar to white label dating (where they run the back end) but are a reputable company, so I can migrate to them

All the ones I see like dating factory have got really bad reviews

So would appreciate any recommendations

Thanks

Hi @Amy69

I believe you are correct and it's getting worse they can’t rip off the customers anymore so are targeting the affiliates because they think they can get away with it. It's been a stress full roller coaster ride the past few years with WLD they used to be amazing I doubt they will be around much longer.

Unfortunately there is no one to complain to like the consumers did. They are not transparent like they say.

I successfully started up the sites they removed with another white label dating company which has a much better system and is transparent. I negotiated with them to get 65% initials and re-bills. I can get you the same deal and introduce you to my partner manger.

I sent you a Message.

Hi lookoutwatch

Sorry I didn't get the message. Please resend.

I'm definetly need to go to another reliable and trustworthy company that offers back end members area.

All the ones I research online have really bad reviews. So I don't want to jump out if the frying pan and into the fire

Hi Folks,

I was notified of this thread and wanted to to respond personally.

I am the CEO of Venntro Media Group who operate White Label Dating.

It is true that we have taken the decision not to actively work with smaller partners/affiliates (those generating less than $1k/month after 6 months) simply because our account management focus means that it is not viable for us to support smaller partners who are not focussed on growth of their accounts. Therefore we will not offer account management to these smaller affiliates.

Affected affiliates have the option of working with us on a Growth Scheme - some have taken that up, some haven't. The reality is that there are other options for affiliates who are looking to generate less than US$1,000/month after 6 months of work. I would certainly encourage you to speak to Dating Factory, Prelinker or the other platforms about their offerings.

For partners who want to earn more than $1,000/month, we can offer good commercial terms - but we can't be all things to all people.

Without knowing the identities of the affiliates who have complained here it's difficult to elaborate further, but I completely understand their frustration and desire to look elsewhere. I hope that we can support the smaller, lifestyle affiliates in the future (and I understand there will be some bridges to build) but at present it is better for them to look elsewhere OR to decide they want to grow and generate more than $1,000/month after 6 months work.

It is worth stating that we've had affiliates go from nothing to $10,000+ in less than 6 months, so the $1,000 minimum threshold for account management and higher revenue shares isn't unfair if affiliates want to grow. But if they don't, they should look at other options.

Ross

banners
Back