The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help Needed

mikeinlincs

affiliate
I need help with my forum TradersReview Forums - Index we have over 100 members but most just sign up but never make a post ? why we don't know. some just grab the freebies and go, can you guys make some suggestions to help us get this going. I have done several exchange postings in the past.

I am thinking changing the layout and getting a string of banner ads at the top like UKWW and offering free banner ads to other webmasters who can help us get the forum buzzing.

Ads would be shown on a rota system mixed with other ads, with simple terms keep helping keep adversiting free..

what do you guys think ?

Mike :)

Mike,
This is an age old problem for forum owners, that is why forums introduce rules like x amount of post before you can access this or that forums. You need to move the juicy bits of your forum to a section where non registered users cannot access.

Mike,
This is an age old problem for forum owners, that is why forums introduce rules like x amount of post before you can access this or that forums. You need to move the juicy bits of your forum to a section where non registered users cannot access.

Thats really nice suggestion temi. Afterall it comes from knowledgeable forum owner :)

DON.

Thanks temi, we have the freebies and a few other sections only availbe to registered users now, I will look at imposing a posting limit of these boards..
Mike,
You need to move the juicy bits of your forum to a section where non registered users cannot access.

whats your opinion with the banner ads idea ? I don't want to go down the road of paying people to make postings like some forums do.

mike :)

As I suggested to someone before - you need to build a core of 10-15 people to get discussions going. As content grow some of lurkers may want to join in some of discussions if it's interesting to them.

MI
Back