The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help needed with plugrush bidding

Sasha Blond

affiliate
Hi fellows. If anyone has knowledge of bidding, when buying traffic from plugrush, I would appreciate some pointers. Previously I ran 3 campains and i did bid quite low as it gave me more visitors for the money. But that gave me Zero return. Should I bid High? The highest?

I have read multiple times that PR is notorious for poor traffic which doesn't convert. It requires a lot of testing and blacklisting sites which send bad traffic. (from what I have read)

I have read multiple times that PR is notorious for poor traffic which doesn't convert. It requires a lot of testing and blacklisting sites which send bad traffic. (from what I have read)
I feel this way at the moment - I am not going through all of that. If a network gives me shit traffic then I move to the next network. there are so many networks. Somewhere one or to must be good at giving quality visistors.

Yep but keep in mind they are more competitive and therefore they are more expensive. ie. Google, Facebook, Bing.
No I am not speaking about The search engine lot. I am speaking about eg. Adnium and Plugrush. I have bought those visitors from Plugrush yesterday - 1000 visitors for 18$. So a high bid. It gave me zero return once again. Guess what? that was all the money I had at Plugrush. So finally i can say i am done with them. I will now take all Plugrush ads of my websites.

I dont like going around on the forums bad mouthing anyone. It takes quite a bit before i will go that far. Plugrush was the very first network i started with. And right from the start they gave me nothing but bad experiences. So for whoever makes money with Plugrush - good for them.

I dont like going around on the forums bad mouthing anyone. It takes quite a bit before i will go that far. Plugrush was the very first network i started with. And right from the start they gave me nothing but bad experiences. So for whoever makes money with Plugrush - good for them.

Plugrush definitely takes much time (and money) to optimize the traffic.

Exoclick popunders may be your best choice.

Most of the time the CPM prices are $2.5 for US and $2 for DE, UK has branded betting companies so best to avoid that geo.
The only drawback is you're not aloud to use certain Javascript in your landing page like alert pops, audio, etc.

Hey! We just came across this thread and saw that you're not happy with our service. If you'd be willing to give it another shot, I'm sure we can come up with a favorable plan to help you get more out of the traffic you purchase from us.

Please add me on Skype if this is something you'd like to discuss. My Skype is plugrushsascha

Thanks!

sent you invite plugrush sasha. but anyway no. i have seen too many threads on many forumsabout Plugrush. and i experienced exactly what they said. im just not savvy enough yet to test but i am sure plugrush sends robot clicks. whether its coming from whoever gives them traffic i dont know.

I understand. While we, as well as other traffic networks, combat fraudulent traffic as much as possible, it's not always possible to stop it 100%. Realizing this, we have implemented numerous optimization features for our advertisers to target the traffic they would like to purchase. We will continue to create more of these and are also always willing to work with advertisers to help them optimize. And when advertisers correctly optimize along with staying in touch with us about it, it helps us get better!

Beyond this, our developers are continuously improving the way we detect bot traffic in order to stop it before it is sent to advertisers. A recent change in the system has made this more efficient than previously and we have already seen vast improvements from it this month, however the tech department at PlugRush will continue to work on tweaking it and making it better over time.

If tracking traffic and optimizing based on this is not something you are interested in, I do not believe that purchasing traffic will be as beneficial to you as it could be just with a little bit of tracking. I understand the sentiment of just wanting to buy traffic and making a profit without tracking anything except conversions, but even if you do get some results doing this with a certain offer... the results could certainly be dramatically better with optimization.

I didn't receive a contact request from you yet as far as I can tell. Please make sure it's plugrushsascha and not plugrushsasha :)

banners
Back