The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Help needed to turn loss into profit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jims45

Hi Guys,
I'm sure you have heard this before, I am creating campaigns and just cant seem to get it right. I have mastered tracking and setting up a campaign but always lose money,
Here is my experience so far, tried CPA campaigns with 7 search and got some conversions but not profitable overall. Moved on to different traffic source ie 50onRed and tried in text, search and pops (niche dating) . Spent $200 so far without a single conversion!
I am about to create a CPA campaign (single parent dating) using pops, how can I turn this money losing trend around?
Advice much appreciated:confused:

Dont worry its all part of the learning process.

Ok you mentioned that you'll be running a parent dating offer, what angles have you brainstormed for this offer?

Hi thanks for reply, I have been promoting a Peerfly single parent dating offer using 50onRed traffic, so far have tried pops with keywords,single mum,single parent dating etc. no conversions.
Now trying bidding on domains, (single parent dating sites) so far no conversions campaign paused. I am direct linking but the offer landing page looks great, is this my error?

It is very hard to direct link a dating campaign successfully these days, i would strongly suggest you come up with a list of angles and build a few landing pages around those angles.

below is an example of a few angles

- Meet single wealthy dads
- Are men are seeking single mums
- These hot single men LOVE kids

If you want to know more about how to promote dating offers i would recommend you take a day to check out the http://ipyxel.com/blog/ blog they have some fantstic dating case studies on there as well as loads of usefull information about the dating niche.

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice, I see where you are going with angles.Taking a look at your link now will report back when have progress.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back