The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help needed asap on adsbridge plz

Charlie Hammond

Hi Guys,

I want to divide my traffic into parts (by ads, or prelander or traffic source or Geo.. etc)
and pass the non-unique parametres (clicks) via s1 / and the unique parametres via s2.

Why !!
My AM told me : " this will lower the risks for you if advertiser decides some leads are bad only the s1 which delivered those leads will be paused all the rest sources will be allowed to carry on otherwise if advertiser doesn't like any of the leads your all account will be asked to pause. "

Help me ASAP please !

Cool, go ahead and do it..

On Adsbridge you only need to change you offer link to:
affnetwork.com/?a=14255&c=34251&s1=<tokenX>&s2=<tid>
The <tokenX> is the variable you want to test inside you affiliate network

Wich variable? It depends, if you are running adult dating in a RON network, i would suggest separate by Website ID first. If you are running facebook, IMO, makes more sense track the creatives(landers or banners) separated by angle.

Hope this helps!

Cool, go ahead and do it..

On Adsbridge you only need to change you offer link to:
affnetwork.com/?a=14255&c=34251&s1=<tokenX>&s2=<tid>
The <tokenX> is the variable you want to test inside you affiliate network

Wich variable? It depends, if you are running adult dating in a RON network, i would suggest separate by Website ID first. If you are running facebook, IMO, makes more sense track the creatives(landers or banners) separated by angle.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much @gabiroba23, wow ! it looks like you do master this stuff !! but i need more details please !!
Lots of thanks,

Great! So, the reason to separate the traffic is to find where is the high quality and low quality traffic. I know you are probably not running dating, lol, but it makes good examples. We know that in the dating niche, age is a good indicator of lead quality, so, we could separate your traffic in two campaigns, Campaign1 targeting ages between 18-29, and Campaign2 targeting 30+ years old.

FB Campaign1
Link to put on FB:
adsbridgetrack.com/c/h34b8b56f34bfe41?Age=18-29&BanName=blond_smiling&Lander=4stepslander&SiteName=facebook&Etc...
Link to put in the offer:
affnetwork.com/?a=14255&c=34251&s1=<token1>&s2=<tid>

FB Campaign2
Link to put on FB:
adsbridgetrack.com/c/h34b8b56f34bfe41?Age=30+&BanName=blond_smiling&Lander=4stepslander&SiteName=facebook&Etc...

Here i am using <token1> as the "Age" parameter, considering that you know how to set this up :)

As you can see you passed the age parameter to adsbridge, and from adsbridge to affiliate network, now if the 18-29 years old leads are not generating profit to the advertising he can ask to stop, but you can keep the leads over 30 years old if they are good.

You can use exactly same method to separate by Angles, Ads, Lander, etc..

Great! So, the reason to separate the traffic is to find where is the high quality and low..............You can use exactly same method to separate by Angles, Ads, Lander, etc..

Lots of thanks GAbi, that was really helpful !!
But need more clarifications please !!

* Do i have to make 2 FB campaings with 2 diifferent tracking links?
* What about uniqueness ? need to pass unique clicks via S2 & and non-unique clicks via S1 !!

Look !
I gave them a suggetion.. i want you to read this please :

I told them :
" Can i send unique clicks via S2 and non unique clicks via S1 ?
- I have a suggestion for this situation...
* I will create 2 offers in Adsbridge referring to the same offer in my affiliate network.
--> where i will use S2 in the first offer and S1 in the second offer as tracking token.
--> and i will set a rule that detects wether if the click is unique or not !!
* If the click is unique, i will send the visitor to the first offer (S2).
* If the click is non-unique i will send the user to the second offer (S1).
So, this way i will separate unique clicks from non unique clicks.
This is what my affiliate network want. Can i do that ? ".

-------------------------------------------------------------------

They told me : " No, you don't need to make such kind of settings, if your affiliate network is based on Cake. It's better to ask your AM about what exactly does he or she mean by "unique parameters" , as for sure, it's not required to use Uniquness rule with affiliate networks that are based on Cake. And lots of our clients use s2 parameter for click id without any problems. Please, ask your AM about what exactly does he or she mean, as for now you use s2 as in postback , as in offer settings, and it's correct. "

Gabi, i appreciate your help !!

Great! So, the reason to separate the traffic is to find where is the high quality and low quality traffic. I know you are probably not running dating, lol, but it makes good examples. We know that in the dating niche, age is a good indicator of lead quality, so, we could separate your traffic in two campaigns, Campaign1 targeting ages between 18-29, and Campaign2 targeting 30+ years old.

FB Campaign1
Link to put on FB:
adsbridgetrack.com/c/h34b8b56f34bfe41?Age=18-29&BanName=blond_smiling&Lander=4stepslander&SiteName=facebook&Etc...

FB Campaign2
Link to put on FB:
adsbridgetrack.com/c/h34b8b56f34bfe41?Age=30+&BanName=blond_smiling&Lander=4stepslander&SiteName=facebook&Etc...

Here i am using <token1> as the "Age" parameter, considering that you know how to set this up :)

As you can see you passed the age parameter to adsbridge, and from adsbridge to affiliate network, now if the 18-29 years old leads are not generating profit to the advertising he can ask to stop, but you can keep the leads over 30 years old if they are good.

You can use exactly same method to separate by Angles, Ads, Lander, etc..

The Master has spoken... :)

Hello!

It seems my response did not post correctly. I'm online on this forum most of the time.
I have contacted our support team, and they requested that you come to them with this question, so that they will be able to walk you through all of your questions, and give you a quicker response time. You can reach out to them at support@adsbridge.com

I'm glad to see you're using AdsBridge!

-Zach

Hello!

It seems my response did not post correctly. I'm online on this forum most of the time.
I have contacted our support team, and they requested that you come to them with this question, so that they will be able to walk you through all of your questions, and give you a quicker response time. You can reach out to them at support@adsbridge.com

I'm glad to see you're using AdsBridge!

-Zach

Mr Zach thank you for your help, i appreciate that
In fact, i did contact the support team before, talked to them a lot about the issue, but unfortuantely we didn't reach a solution !! :(

I would be so grateful if you helped.

Regards

Mr Zach thank you for your help, i appreciate that
In fact, i did contact the support team before, talked to them a lot about the issue, but unfortuantely we didn't reach a solution !! :(

I would be so grateful if you helped.

Regards

I will read over this post once again, and PM you. We will get this sorted out!

-Zach

MI
Back