The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

HELP! Need a REAL method for cpa conversion

maurok

affiliate
Hi, I'm having a lot of issues with cpa marketing, I've it's been almost 2 months and haven't had my first conversion, some tips please! o_O

of course u can but will have low CR, u can buy one domain, (example.com) and build sub domains niche1.example.com, niche2,example.com

u can buy cheap domain with coupon on godaddy

I bought one domain 3 days ago on hostgator and I still haven't had my site hosted, does it take so long on godaddy, is this process normal?

With HG, I prefer live chat, although I usually have to wait 20 - 30 minutes before somebody comes on. Once they do though, my problem is sorted out immediately.

Which verticals are you currently promoting? Which countries are you targeting? Do you have your own domain name for landing pages? Do you have a decent tracker to track your comissions?

Cheers,
Zoltan

The short answer is yes. The long answer is that if your server is fast enough and there is not to much copper between the user and your server. With the use of a Content Delivery Network you may get away with it.

That being said I always see an increase in conversion rate by having a fast server hosing my site geographically close to my users.

MI
Back