The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

help me!!!

Easy? Nothing in this game is easy and if you want an easy ride i'd suggest picking another career....hard work, learning from mistakes and taking action - that's about as easy as it gets!

Easy? Nothing in this game is easy and if you want an easy ride i'd suggest picking another career....hard work, learning from mistakes and taking action - that's about as easy as it gets!

Amen!

We've all had to learn from mistakes in this industry, it's the only way you'll ever get anywhere.

We're here to help people out but we need you to put in work on your end, try things, test them, come back to us and tell you how you got on and we can see if there is any advice we can offer.

TAKE ACTION!

Yeah, well said

Yeah, nothing is easy. You should tell us about your top countries, your niche, your volume... so it'd be easier to suggest your some worthy network.
From my point of view, the most easy-to-get-in networks are:
1. Epom market (with great rates for sharing/warez sites and great, friendly support team)
2. Madadsmedia (fresh and good CPM/CPA network)
3. Edomz

Enjoy!

Man I'm a pretty smart fella. I pride myself on being an extremely fast learner. I recently took a promotional exam at work with 285 other employees where I finished 6th.

I started affiliate markeing with PPC/PPV/POF marketing over 2 months ago. In that time I have slept very little and my first impressions are that CPA marketing is everything BUT easy. In fact this stuff is straight up HARD..

i am newbie!
coukd you tell me any networks easy to register, easy to earn money and prestige?
thanks all

When I read this, all I can think of is Andy's video........... Call the Bank, tell 'em it's going to rain, I already bought the domain!

You want the fastest way to money and prestige? Go to your local corner store, grab a pen and paper, write down 6 numbers and a bonus, give to cashier along with $2 ($3 to play a bonus), take your receipt, go home and put under your pillow and check numbers next morning..... Oh no, didn't work, rinse and repeat!

But keep in mind that while you're there chasing that "quick way" to money and prestige, the guy who started at same time, took his time to learn and test, sacrificed going to clubs and on dates for a few months until he got it right and reinvested small profit to make it grow, will be wayyy ahead of you and probably giving you advice a year from now when the above method doesn't work!

MI
Back