The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Help me please!

Lorenet

affiliate
Hi all!

I am having problems with my Facebook my Ads account.

I lost 3 different accounts in this year ! I am so tired of this ....

I wanna promote health niche products (like diabetes, artihritis,) in Spanish ,,, do you have any kind of trick to do it without any risk ??

FB has been on the war path for a while now and banning everyone that violates their TOS. Ads are submitted for approval and if you do anything that subverts their decision, then you will have the ads account disabled and your personal account banned. FB is not a good place to run a BlackHat game in my opinion. Now if you are in the Health related niches, then I would suggest putting up a type of content site and promote your affiliate links in a smarter way. Content sites are swinging back into fashion for marketers because there is a worldwide push by the large platforms such as Google and Facebook to eliminate the bridge page landing page sites as well as direct linking strategies for certain niches.

Don Wilson had his FaceBook accounts banned for 5 months and only recently got them reinstated after great expense and misery. You will not find any of the big players out there trying to game the system with Google or Facebook because the risk and expense is just too high.

Here is a link to Don Wilson's video about the ordeal.

Hi TJ

Thanks for your answer.

So you recommend that I stop making ppc to a landing page?
Must I make the ppc on my website? ,,,

Regards

Hi TJ
So you recommend that I stop making ppc to a landing page?
Must I make the ppc on my website? ,,,

Forgive me, but I am not certain what you are asking. If you are using FB Ads, then you submit your ads for approval. If they are not approved, then they will tell you why. If you don't follow the TOU (Terms of Use) or the TOS (Terms of Service) then you will get banned. Since you have stated that you have been banned several times, it tells me that you are violating the terms of the FB Account and/or the terms of the Ads Account. Either way, you are being banned for not doing business as they require. I suggest you investigate the reasons they have banned you so many times and start doing business in the fashion they require.

When you read the Terms of Service for FB Ad Accounts they have plenty of data in them that tell you what you can promote, what you cannot promote, and what methods are unacceptable. Read the Terms of Service at FB for personal Accounts and for Ad Accounts and I am sure you will see where you need to make corrections.

T J

Last edited:
Create a brand new FB account and follow their TOS strictly. When your account get disabled, you just cannot contact them. Everything is laid out clearly in their TOS page. FB has a huge number of advertisers and they're ready to ban any account violating their TOS.

banners
Back