The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Help me help you help others - 50% recurring commission

icanhost

affiliate
I have a product that is expected to sell very well (for obvious reasons...go look at it) and I require a few very good marketers who see the value in getting involved with this project before anyone else. As products go, this one is easy (and people WILL thank you for it).

I own a hosting company that offers a unique $99.95 all inclusive entrepreneur plan.
The package includes (in summary):
- 26+ hours of video training, courses, ebooks, etc...and hosting/free domain name for a year (The ICanHost Entrepreneur Plan and E-Business Learning Center | I Can Host for details)

I designed this package to include everything I wished I could find when I started my own online career 6 years ago. The intention here is to benefit people during hard times.

No brainer product...just needs some exposure (just launched last week). I Can Host is intended to be an internet marketers dream.

I'm currently offering 25% recurring commission in my on-site affiliate program, but am willing to offer 50% to 5 Star Forum members.

My mission here it to help others (even you)...if you understand that mission and want to get involved (while helping yourself at the same time), visit I Can Host Ultimate Affiliate Program | I Can Host for affiliate info.

Thanks. Let me know what you think of the concept too!

An update to our Affiliate options. We also now have an affiliate program through shareasale. This affiliate program has slightly different benefits (such as 2 tier rewards) but does not feature recurring commissions (our in-house affiliate program still does). Options...gotta love them.

Wow, it's been a busy couple of days. We have expanded our affiliate options by offering our E-Business Learning Center modules individually as well. Our modules cover everything one would need to succeed online. Affiliate marketing, email marketing, seo, wordpress, cpanel, home study courses, and over 30 hours in video training.

again...options. ;)

MI
Back