The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HELP, I need someone who knows hosting!

jbell47

affiliate
I am in desperate need of someone who can teach me how to host and copy a LP and set up Prosper202 on my domain. i have a domain name and a server with bluehost.com but don't really have a clue on how to copy LP and set them to my own domain name. If there is someone out there who likes to help people I would really appreciate it. I was thinking maybe getting set up on skype and i can show u my screen and kinda walk me through on how to do it. that helps me learn better when i am being taught and I'm doing it myself. Ive tried every video out there on how to do this and i just cant get it. i really hope someone can come through and help me, you can direct message me if you want to talk through there and i can give you my skype name. thanks for taking the time to read this! cheers!

i actually just got set up with a email offer im running on 7search. maybe you could help me out with this, when do i start blocking out bad traffic? do i begin doing that when i see conversions coming through on the offer and i can block out the sites that arent converting for me? thanks for looking out Andy!

Well if you are getting for example 1.5$ for the email submit offer it would be a good idea to block the bad traffic id when you spend 1.5 on that traffic id or keyword.
Depends how you want to do this. I usually block traffic id's when they spend money that i would get from 1 conversion and then after removing the bad traffic id's i keep an eye on the keywords witch are not doing great.
I noticed some guys are spending 1.5$ for a keyword and if it`s not converting they remove it. From my point of view this is bad when you have more traffic id's coming for same keyword. Sometimes you get to spend 7$ on a keyword and find the good traffic id after removing some bad ones. But then again this requires you to have allot more money for doing tests.

banners
Back