The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[HELP] How to get Real Likes?

scarface

affiliate
Hi,

I was having an awesome page in 2010. That page go so many likes but by mistake I deleted my ID and lost that page too.

Now in 2011 I again made that page with same name but the problem is my old one got 6000 likes in 1 month. But the new one is having 3000 and its going to complete 2 Years.

Please tell me how to get more likes real likes?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Pretty strange question. You know your audience better, just try to prognose what will they like. Well, some images are always capture the attention, but it's so obvious :)

the obvious answer here i guess is, facebook ads. Try to test and optimize campaigns in order to earn cheap likes. Also, make sure you use a facebook coupon for fresh advertising accounts

Well just post some cool and related stuff on it and try to interact with other pages of your category, Ask them if they can tag your page in their posts and do the same thing for them. Thats how you can get many likes and real ones!

Well just post some cool and related stuff on it and try to interact with other pages of your category, Ask them if they can tag your page in their posts and do the same thing for them. Thats how you can get many likes and real ones!

Thanks for the suggestion. Are you from Cleanfiles?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

1) Go to reddit and look for a sub-reddit that's related to your niche (just search for your main keyword and the related sub-reddits will appear at the top of the search results).

2) Organize the submissions by the top for this month (or year or all time if you want).

3) Take the top images, videos, articles etc and post them out from your page. Because they are already proven to be viral they will get a tonne of shares and should help you to attract new followers.

Last edited:
The competition is fierce now with everyone wanting to run their own page. The idea of free traffic to earn $ has diluted the quality for the page owners and everyone is tempting affiliate marketing with it.

Your best bet is coming up with something original and unique. It can't be just another babes page. I agree with shasha you need to have something stand out which will cause the user to like and hope it picks up a trend. I've also found if you work with other pages in sharing each others pics and posts you can get a nice influx of likes that way.

Hope it helps

banners
Back