The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

HELP! Facebook Fan Pages

andy1750

affiliate
Hi,

Looking to get up and running with fan pages (am getting bored of direct linking dating offers!) Saw a review on LukePeerfly's blog about a product called "Fan Page Commissions" but it seems like it's no longer available. Anyway, am looking to find somewhere to learn more about creating and monetizing fan pages so any tips or suggestions would be very welcome!

Have my first fan page up and running (pet niche) but it's not working out great! Paid traffic is costing me about 25 cents per like even with some funny dog photos and laser tight targeting. Have thrown in a few Amazon links to fun pet products (e.g. dog intelligence test) and it's not converting. On the plus side LOADS of return visits and comments.

HELP!

Cheers,

Andy

Hi Luke,

Yes, am using the optimised bidding. Managed to get the cost per like down to 15 cents which is better but still seems quite high. Am up to 500 likes now and the traffic seems to be gradually switching from organic to viral which I guess is a good sign. Just got to work out how to monetise. Am thinking about building a list and sending out weekly pet offers using Amazon associates. Won't make a killing but this one's just a test. Any more suggestions on the types of niches that work well with fan pages or ways to monetise would be appreciated. Yes, am already a member of the Dojo and it rocks. Loads of great ideas for out of the box thinking.

Love your blog by the way. I've read virtually every post.

Cheers,

Andy

MI
Back