The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

Hello my name is Chris and I am new here.

Hello @cmwuscfan , welcome to AffiliateFix!

I come here to network with like minded people. If you would like to trade programs feel free to send me a message. You can follow me on twitter @cmwuscfan

Thank you,
Chris

So you want to network and trade programs? What programs?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello @cmwuscfan, and welcome to AffiliateFix :affiliatefix:

A brief inquiry: What do you mean with 'trade programs'? An affiliate network or programs for traders like binary options?

So if you represent a company or a network, we ask you to register as an official resource according the steps given in the following video:

Official - How To Get Your Re
Hello @cmwuscfan, and welcome to AffiliateFix :affiliatefix:

A brief inquiry: What do you mean with 'trade programs'? An affiliate network or programs for traders like binary options?

So if you represent a company or a network, we ask you to register as an official resource according the steps given in the following video:

[URL='http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/how-to-get-your-resource-listed.21317/']Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Please note, without this official registration you are not allowed to promote your activities to AffiliateFix members ;)

Kind regards and have a great day!!

source Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix[/URL]

Please note, without this official registration you are not allowed to promote your activities to AffiliateFix members ;)

Kind regards and have a great day!!

What I meant was to Trade Affiliate Programs with one another. I'd share my program and you share yours. I want to start a huge network of affiliate programs.

@cmwuscfan

Hi, Chris and welcome!

Swap ideas and get more referrals to improve downlines. . I'm not trying to sell or buy any accounts if you think that's what I'm implying.

Great! I guess you've already figured out that we don't allow account brokering. :)

You should be able to forge some great relationships here. This is a family of great, friendly marketers, who share openly and help each other. So, when you have questions, just start a thread and let us all know. Someone will come to your aid.

Enjoy the forums!

@cmwuscfan

Hi, Chris and welcome!

Great! I guess you've already figured out that we don't allow account brokering. :)

You should be able to forge some great relationships here. This is a family of great, friendly marketers, who share openly and help each other. So, when you have questions, just start a thread and let us all know. Someone will come to your aid.

Enjoy the forums!
I'm no Jordan Belfort. lol

MI
Back