The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

konstantin

affiliate
Hello everyone, I'm Konstantin

I work as a Sales and Traffic manager for a big international company that owns a network of adult websites.

I am interested in learning new things regarding affiliate marketing and much more.

Thank you !

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing these valuable information with me. I have read quite a lot about affiliate marketing but still i consider myself learning as i believe there is a ton of new material and new techniques out there...or in here :D

What are you into? Paid or Free?

There are tons of methods to choose. Pick the one you are most comfortable with and DO IT.. You will learn a lot by doing things. :)

I am trying to post a reply but it says that my post cannot be submitted because it may contain spam or inappropriate elements. But i promise, it's just my story how i got into affiliate marketing. :/

Hello everyone, I'm Konstantin

Hi @konstantin , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us..

I work as a Sales and Traffic manager for a big international company that owns a network of adult websites.

I am interested in learning new things regarding affiliate marketing and much more.

These sites must be represented by some of the adult networks, possibly among those listed in our resources area. I'm sure you must some valuable insights to share regarding the industry.

Your interest to develop more and new elements of the affiliate marketing space can definitely be fulfilled here.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome! You came to the right place to learn, that is for sure.

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

Thanks, I haven't but i helped other people do, so maybe i can share some stories later yeah!!

[URL='http://www.affiliatefix.com/members/eymardsiojo.1794/']EymardSiojo[/URL] said:
hahaha.. Don't put some links and your post will get approved..

Alright , maybe i will start a new thread for it because i believe it will inspire some people. :)

banners
Back