The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

cucr3

affiliate
Hi everyone, new to cpafix and I must say that I really like it so far. The numbers aren't there in terms of threads and members, but the quality definitely is! I'll take that trade off any day. Every post has been helpful and informative and people aren't afraid to share methods and case studies. I am still learning white hat CPA, so I can't wait to pick up some tips. It's nice to see some familiar faces as well.

Hi everyone, new to cpafix and I must say that I really like it so far. The numbers aren't there in terms of threads and members, but the quality definitely is! I'll take that trade off any day. Every post has been helpful and informative and people aren't afraid to share methods and case studies. I am still learning white hat CPA, so I can't wait to pick up some tips. It's nice to see some familiar faces as well.

Welcome man, bare in mind we are onyl 6months old :)

glad to see you here!

ohh, I actually didn't know that. Honestly with the buzz about this place I would have thought you were around for longer.

ohh, I actually didn't know that. Honestly with the buzz about this place I would have thought you were around for longer.

Ahmen man, I'm working hard everyday to get this place on the map :)

MI
Back