The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello World!

scorpion68a

affiliate
About 3 weeks ago, I have set up my first blog (I just heard about what blogs are and I decided that I want one) and after installation, Hello World! was the first thing posted there by default. I was very amused of this announcement, so I'm passing it on now, seeking for some virtual friends to share experiences and to support each other. I believe it is human nature to seek for company and probably you've noticed that we are asked most of the time "Are you human?" when we want to post on some sites. Yes, we are human and I'm here now to take advantage of this community and to give it back all my best. By the way, this is the first community I join. I did it because I wanted to continue a thread. Unfortunately, by now I have already forgotten which was that, but it doesn't really matter, does it?

Welcome to 5 Star, scorpion68a.

That was an interesting introduction. Hello to you over there on the other side of the ocean.

There are many friendly people here so you should have some virtual friends form the group.

I am glad you selected us as the first community you joined. Hope 5 Star is able to make a good impression on you.

Even if you can't find that other thread, there are many threads here. It is likely you will find some you will want to add to.

MI
Back