The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, World

Yoshi

affiliate
Hello,

I'll go by Yoshi here. I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't know how I feel about this place yet. A little about myself:

I live in the United States. I am 20 years old. I am a husband and soon-to-be father. I am going to college majoring in computer engineering. I also intensely, vehemently, and passionately hate my job as a certified nurse aide.

I have looked at times at various sites that say they can help you make money online , but they all felt so damn illegitimate. And so slow in the process.

This site looks promising, though. I feel that if I work hard I can actually make some progress here and not be scammed. I don't know yet, though.

I am going to quit my job eventually anyway as I enter school and start living through the school year on financial aid, but I still need to find a more pleasing and accomplishing way to make an income, even if a little.

And that is why I'm here. So hello.

Hello Yoshi, welcome ;)

Don't worry about being scammed though. If it ever comes to taking out your credit card, think long and hard 3 times before you use it ...

If you think the networks you work with won't pay you, I suggest starting out with ones with the best reputation then ;)

Hey Yoshi. Welcome to the forum :)

Yeah it can be pretty tough to separate the crap from the gold... there's definitely a lot of bullshit around the web about making money online.

That being said though there is a lot of good, legit information here and a lot of people who are more than happy to answer any questions you have. It definitely takes time, effort and perseverance but you can legitimately make money online - you've just got to find something that works and stick to it.

Anyway we're all rooting for your success - let us know if you need anything!

Welcome mate, I'm not promising this site will make you money - i am promising we will do everything we can to help!

banners
Back