The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello World!!

Beerbelly

affiliate
Hey guys,

I have been studying affiliate marketing for about a month now, started with Wealthy Affiliate and made a little blog over there. However, I am really interested in actually doing paid CPA advertising. I got accepted into MaxBounty and now I am really just trying to put it all together. Figure out an offer, traffic source, and everything else. I've started from scratch in other areas before and through consistent work found success and I hope this will be similar. Any direction or anyone that wants to join up in a type of mastermind group let me know!

Cheers!

You came to the right place.

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

Last edited:

Hello @Beerbelly , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

I have been studying affiliate marketing for about a month now, started with Wealthy Affiliate and made a little blog over there. However, I am really interested in actually doing paid CPA advertising. I got accepted into MaxBounty and now I am really just trying to put it all together. Figure out an offer, traffic source, and everything else. I've started from scratch in other areas before and through consistent work found success and I hope this will be similar. Any direction or anyone that wants to join up in a type of mastermind group let me know!

Cheers!

Taking action while in learning mode is the fastest way to your goals. Post often, report your progress in a follow-along, ask loads of questions, and contribute where you can. This is what makes the magic of this community come alive for you.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Last edited:
@AF-Roger Thanks for the heads up I'll check it out.

@roc.ph I guess in my haste I should have been more detailed haha. I don't actually have a mastermind group, but I wouldnt mind making one with some "noobies" that are trying to take action to help each other/motivate each other

@tjtutor I'll check out the dojo, it was something I was considering! Thanks for the call to action I will be launching my first campaign this week and may do a follow along!

banners
Back