The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello webmasters

S

sofy60

Great forum, Im a web host looking for info that will increase the quality of my service. isphost.org Currently hosting 1000+
I Would like to hear what you all look for in a host.

Reliability is one of the desirable quality in a host, quick response to support request is another

Thanks

i look for cheap prices, the package quailt, aslo what version the cpanel is, and last but not least the quality of the support.

:)

Some times a cheap price is the "the description" of the service. Cheap price=cheap service.
Also the latest version of the cpanel is not saying me that is a good host service. Remember that there are some more control panels (Ensim, etc...) and some Open Source Control Panels (i heard) arround.
Sometimes a hosting package (linux based) for a linux freek is good without any control panel on it :)
So, as Temi say, the most important thing is reliability and quick response to support request.

Regards,
Ovi

I'd say next to reliability and good support is the packaging of hosting services some time it may even come first.
I mean if 25 MB webspace is more than enough for me why should I pay for a 250 MB etc

Hello,

Ability to provide customer's with quality and affordable service together with good support service among other thinks.

Regards,
Lovely

d

What im gonna say has nuthin to do with this topic, but I gotta thank you for writing that HTML post! Ur like my Mater Yoda!! JEJE< lol.

It taught me a great bunch, and your post was the main reason to get interested in this forum!! (which is awesome!)

Hi Win welcome to the boards! Stick around, you'll find we are a comfortable bunch. :wink:

banners
Back