Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello to the AffiliateFix community!

David.

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affiliate for high quality branding
Hey guys,

I've been reading through some threads and browsing this page a bit. I'm am generally interested in the topic so I thought I'd sign up here. Seems like a great place.

Context to me: I'm running a little online business & starting an affiliate program. Currently, I'm trying to learn a bit about how to work with my affiliates.
What resources should I send them?
What's relevant for them to know?

It seems like this place will hold a lot of answers. Interested to see what I'll find.

Cheers,
David

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hi David, welcome, always glad to see new community members that we can share our experiences. :) As for your question, I would say that you primarily should send them more details about your business, they will be interested in which niche you plan to work, with which GEOs, what your payment method is, which is the minimum threshold that you are willing to offer at the beginning, which software are you using for managing affiliate accounts, and that kind of information. As your network is new they will probably ask for some assurances, so try to give them something of that kind.

Hi David, welcome, always glad to see new community members that we can share our experiences. :) As for your question, I would say that you primarily should send them more details about your business, they will be interested in which niche you plan to work, with which GEOs, what your payment method is, which is the minimum threshold that you are willing to offer at the beginning, which software are you using for managing affiliate accounts, and that kind of information. As your network is new they will probably ask for some assurances, so try to give them something of that kind.
That does make a lot of sense. Especially the last part - talking about security etc. I suppose that is also somewhat provided by informing them about the software we use for affiliate tracking. Maybe showcasing a user's dashboard and data would be great.
Thank you for the tips & your time

MI
Back