The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello there

drvrgz

affiliate
Hi everyone!

I'm a 22 y/o IT bachelor student from Italy, hopefully graduating in the next few months.
Since high school I'm working in online marketing, I've started with a little experience in AM in 2015 with PPI on youtube (easiest money ever, when with a free views exchange bot you could rank your video on the first page) and some experimenting on Adult Dating with Facebook.

From 2017 I've moved all my efforts on Social Media Marketing, developing bots and tools for the SMM business of a friend of mine.
A couple of months ago I decided to use my automation tools with Affiliate Marketing. Thanks to this forum I've found great networks and managed to earn around $1500 in one month with adult dating on Instagram.

Right now I'm searching for something different from Adult, I'm subscribing to many networks but can't find the right offer anywhere.

If anyone knows any fresh offer/network for Italian GEO I would be interested, especially for business/gambling niche (not the same bitcoin Whitelabel we all saw or a poorly Google-translated offer). Thanks!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

If anyone knows any fresh offer/network for Italian GEO I would be interested, especially for business/gambling niche (not the same bitcoin Whitelabel we all saw or a poorly Google-translated offer). Thanks!

Create a new thread in the Business Centre forum with this request. You'll get more responses.

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

managed to earn around $1500 in one month with adult dating on Instagram.

That's awesome!

Have you had a chance to check the Resources section yet?

Also, you can create a thread in the Business Centre with a Network Wanted or Offer Wanted prefix and vendors will come to you. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi everyone!

I'm a 22 y/o IT bachelor student from Italy, hopefully graduating in the next few months.
Since high school I'm working in online marketing, I've started with a little experience in AM in 2015 with PPI on youtube (easiest money ever, when with a free views exchange bot you could rank your video on the first page) and some experimenting on Adult Dating with Facebook.

From 2017 I've moved all my efforts on Social Media Marketing, developing bots and tools for the SMM business of a friend of mine.
A couple of months ago I decided to use my automation tools with Affiliate Marketing. Thanks to this forum I've found great networks and managed to earn around $1500 in one month with adult dating on Instagram.

Right now I'm searching for something different from Adult, I'm subscribing to many networks but can't find the right offer anywhere.

Hi there! Welcome aboard!

You decided to change offers because you are got bored with adult?

banners
Back