The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello peeps .,.,.,

Meanna Blog

affiliate
Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing. I've been building a blog for quite a while on making money online (yeah, i know its veeeeeeeeeeeery saturated). I now really want to know a load more on affiliate marketing, so i'm hoping this is the place to start that particular journey...
:D

Welcome to 5 Star, Meanna Blog.

Yes this is the place to start your journey on learning a lot more about affiliate marketing.

Because you are pretty new to affiliate marketing, our Newbie Affiliate Forum would be the perfect place for you to start. Make sure you read the "Sticky" threads because they are full of very helpful information http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

You need to know what to do as well as what to avoid. We can help you in that important area.

Another great thing is we have some great members. They are knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. Ask questions in the appropriate forum whenever you have any.

Thanks for joining.

Hi Meanna Blog.

Welcome to 5 Star. Larwee gave you lots of good tips and I hope we can help you
not only start your affiliate marketing journey, but reach your goals.

Hi Meanna and welcome. This is a great place to hang to and learn the craft on Affiliate and Internet Marketing. And you are right, the making money online niche IS way saturated...hopefully you ARE making money online and can provide personal experience to the readers that you attract. If you DO NOT make money online then I highly suggest finding a niche that you know and that can be create with honesty and integrity. There are too many money making sites that have the same content, promoting the same programs as everyone else. I look forward to hearing about YOUR experiences and not some cut and paste content. I don't mean to be harsh...just speaking my mind. Take care and all the best.

banners
Back