The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello! New Guy Here

Mardym

affiliate
Hello I've been lurking these forums for a month or so just absorbing some quality know hows from the community. I am happy to see its a lively community! A bit about myself is I am quite a young guy(still in university haha) who has always had a keen interest in marketing online. About 6 months ago I decided to dive into the world of online marketing mainly via domain investing and of course affiliate marketing.

I look forward to learning and of course profiting with the rest of you guys here!

Hello I've been lurking these forums for a month or so just absorbing some quality know hows from the community. I am happy to see its a lively community! A bit about myself is I am quite a young guy(still in university haha) who has always had a keen interest in marketing online. About 6 months ago I decided to dive into the world of online marketing mainly via domain investing and of course affiliate marketing.

I look forward to learning and of course profiting with the rest of you guys here!
Hi! And good luck here)

Hello Mardym. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Mardym ! It's great to have you here.

Alright then, you dove into affiliate marketing, have you started running campaigns yet?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back