The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello my name is John Furrh

Thank you @Jim Rohn

The Texas Drivers Ed Program is a course that teens turning 16 and getting their licensee must a complete it is required and by the State of Texas. I am looking for a Affiliate program that offers these courses and others such as defensive driving and that will allow me to set my own commissions/price and sell as a white label company that you are also re brand with your own logo.

I hope to achieve support from the community here at AffiliateFix

First of all, my name is T J Tutor. Jim Rohn is a man whom I quoted in my signature.

So, have you researched affiliate networks to see if they carry offers for this type of product?

Have you contacted any companies that do this to see if they have affiliate programs?

As for an affiliate program that lets you set your own commissions, this will never happen. Also, you are confusing two entirely different platforms. Having a white label business to sell products and services is not an affiliate program.

A white label business in that industry is very unlikely.

An affiliate program may be possible, but I would bet that lead generation is more likely acceptable for them, if they need it.

MI
Back