The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello, my name is Boris

Borisha

Hello to everyone, my name is Boris, as the title says.

I discovered IM a year ago, and i am trying to find my way into it since than. Many failed projects are behind me, some of that due to lack of persistance, some due to lack of finance.

I've tried promoting CB products with comments,forums and facebook commenting. Did nothing, my first website was "silly", and my comments were spammy. I don't think i know a lot about marketing now, but back then i knew nothing.

After that i started promoting CB product using FB group posting method. When i started i was using 5 proxies and my own accounts and i was promoting though product and i did not feel like that product was worth promoting. Still, i made one sale that made me 30$. So i wanted to scale it, i invested some money and got few accounts, proxies and Mass Planner with some modules. I remeber i had one amazing day when i earned more than 100$, so i added more accounts and more proxies. And overnight one of my domains got flagged, and with it all subdomains, which ended in bans for all accounts. My world colapsed and i decided to move away from FB. Same thing happend when i tried tumblr adult niche spam, one morning my accounts were deleted, so i moved from tumblr too.

Since i had some money, i got Long Tail Pro on Fiverr and decided to start Amazon website. I was doing some research and found niche with a lot of low-comp kws, at least i thought they were low comp. So i got domain, bought some articles and my website was up and running. That was the end of Feb 2016. I got expired domain so i started link building 2 weeks later and after 2 months i found out that my kws were not that much low comp as i thought. In May i found task based job online, and from May to August i've made 5k with it. I was working a lot, but it was well worth it, as now i don't have to worry about some personal things any more. I was building some links, i was buying some links...and my website is still ranking. With few kws on page 1, but most of them are 10-50. It earned me 30$ last month and 20$ this month. I am sticking to it, it will be sweet money in the end. I survived Penguin and my kws are going up every day.

After that task based job was no longer available, i decided to go for instagram and go hard. What i did not realised is that i hopped on train a bit late, and that it won't be that easy as i thought. I am fighting my way to "stable" 10$ per day. I will not stop fighting, beacuse that's just who i am. I will start a thread soon, just to see if it will work for me. I was lurking around for a few days now , and i like the community here :)

My life was a bit troubled for last 2-3 years, mostly because bad decisions i've made in past, but i will leave that for some other post.

This is my journey thread: Journey to stable income | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

P.S I know this is a bit long post, and if you read everything thank you. That's just my introduction as Aff marketer.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello to everyone, my name is Boris, as the title says.

Hi @Borisha , how's it going? Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

I discovered IM a year ago, and i am trying to find my way into it since than. Many failed projects are behind me, some of that due to lack of persistance, some due to lack of finance.

I've tried promoting CB products with comments,forums and facebook commenting. Did nothing, my first website was "silly", and my comments were spammy. I don't think i know a lot about marketing now, but back then i knew nothing.

After that i started promoting CB product using FB group posting method. When i started i was using 5 proxies and my own accounts and i was promoting though product and i did not feel like that product was worth promoting. Still, i made one sale that made me 30$. So i wanted to scale it, i invested some money and got few accounts, proxies and Mass Planner with some modules. I remeber i had one amazing day when i earned more than 100$, so i added more accounts and more proxies. And overnight one of my domains got flagged, and with it all subdomains, which ended in bans for all accounts. My world colapsed and i decided to move away from FB. Same thing happend when i tried tumblr adult niche spam, one morning my accounts were deleted, so i moved from tumblr too.

Since i had some money, i got Long Tail Pro on Fiverr and decided to start Amazon website. I was doing some research and found niche with a lot of low-comp kws, at least i thought they were low comp. So i got domain, bought some articles and my website was up and running. That was the end of Feb 2016. I got expired domain so i started link building 2 weeks later and after 2 months i found out that my kws were not that much low comp as i thought. In May i found task based job online, and from May to August i've made 5k with it. I was working a lot, but it was well worth it, as now i don't have to worry about some personal things any more. I was building some links, i was buying some links...and my website is still ranking. With few kws on page 1, but most of them are 10-50. It earned me 30$ last month and 20$ this month. I am sticking to it, it will be sweet money in the end. I survived Penguin and my kws are going up every day.

After that task based job was no longer available, i decided to go for instagram and go hard. What i did not realised is that i hopped on train a bit late, and that it won't be that easy as i thought. I am fighting my way to "stable" 10$ per day. I will not stop fighting, beacuse that's just who i am. I will start a thread soon, just to see if it will work for me. I was lurking around for a few days now , and i like the community here :)

My life was a bit troubled for last 2-3 years, mostly because bad decisions i've made in past, but i will leave that for some other post.

This is my journey thread: Journey to stable income | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

P.S I know this is a bit long post, and if you read everything thank you. That's just my introduction as Aff marketer.

Cheers

We all have made mistakes and we all push past them. Getting banned these days is a common issue. Pushing black hat campaigns is really difficult and expensive these days. Most of us are not in the black hat game anymore. It's so much more productive and rewarding to play by the rules to build a reputable and lasting business now.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Heya @Borisha, great to have you aboard :affiliatefix:

... i added more accounts and more proxies. And overnight one of my domains got flagged, and with it all subdomains, which ended in bans for all accounts. My world colapsed and i decided to move away from FB.
Try fb again. But without proxies ;)

I'm looking forward to your Follow Along.

Cheers and have a great day :)

I was thinking of trying it with few accounts....but what do you mean without proxies ? I'm confused o_O
For fb you don't need proxies ;) Your profile via your usual IP and then the pages on your profile, that's it.
In clearer words: The reason for your ban were the proxies. They are (usually) deathly on every serious platform ;)

Wow, i did not know that :) I will try to think of some ideas to use that. You can do everything with page as you do with profile ?

You can do everything with page as you do with profile ?
On the personal profile you post your personal things.

From the profile you can open as much pages as you want. For each topic another page - and of course use the pages also for advertising ;)

But we can't discuss Facebook here. Please read their TOS, everything is stated there ;)

@Borisha

Hi, Boris and welcome!

As @T J Tutor said, we all make mistakes, especially while learning. They are our best teachers. Seldom does a person need to repeat a mistake.

If you're looking to develop a sustainable business (and income) then you might consider going whitehat with your methods. It frees you from worrying about account loss because you'll be abiding by the rules and building a loyal following with the value you provide.

Whichever way you decide to proceed, never be afraid to start a thread whenever you have a question. Someone will come along to help. :)

banners
Back