The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello, my name is Aida Clickadu =) I'm a Miss Popunder CPM Manager! Lets go to discuss

If you want to work with us, send me your email in by box: Aida@Clickadu.com

• YES, Honey =)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Aida

affiliate
We are the best Advertisers Network. Our Advertisers admit that our rates are the best. With us, you can increase your profit by 15-20%! Join me=) Skype: Aida Clickadu

Last edited:
Hello Aida. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Please get your network listed here in affiliatefix.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears when you receive your first review). The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

We are the best Advertisers Network. Our Advertisers admit that our rates are better then exoclick, plugrush, adcash.com and other Networks. With us, you can increase your profit by 15-20%! Join me=) Skype: Aida Clickadu

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Aida !

Please follow the rules and get your company listed before soliciting members.

@internalsoul has given you proper instructions.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Clickadu is already listed in the sources, thanx guys.

Hi Lana, if you wish to have Aida issued vendor credentials, your company account will need to be upgraded. All vendors recruiting or soliciting members must have credentials.

Let me know if you have questions or need help in any way.

Hiya, Aida and welcome to AffilateFix!

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know. But please abide by the forum rules of not soliciting, recruiting or promoting unless/until you have become an official representative in our Resources listings.

Enjoy the forums, Aida! :)

banners
Back