The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello. I am new

Zoran

affiliate
I will be watching a recording of the Social Ad Strategy by Joey Baccus this week. His price is 1497 and can be paid via 4 payments of $397.00 and $297.00 per month. I missed his actual webinar this morning.

I am interested in this forum and in any more affordable softward than Joey's if anyone finds something or develops something similar.

Is anyone doing any affiliate marketing to mobile users?

Happy I found this. Thanks.

I will be watching a recording of the Social Ad Strategy by Joey Baccus this week. His price is 1497 and can be paid via 4 payments of $397.00 and $297.00 per month. I missed his actual webinar this morning.

I am interested in this forum and in any more affordable softward than Joey's if anyone finds something or develops something similar.

Hi, welcome. you haven't bought the course already have you?

Webinar Recording for Joey Baccus

I am working on this and i will make an announcement on the forum when I succeed.

Really? Have you read through our forums yet? We have loads of awesome mobile marketers here and they are kicking butt!

We are happy you found us also!

banners
Back