The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Guys !!

Sarah Weber

I just joined the Affiliate Fix forums, I am from Columbus Ohio. I work as a teacher and I am interested in affiliate marketing to make some extra cash ... I have tried many affiliate websites like (Clickbank, JVZoo, ... ) and I made a little success and I am looking forward to have more experience and benefits from your experience guys and if I have anything new I promise sharing it with you :) ...

Can anyone please tell me what are the forum rules because i don't wanna violate any rule!
Thank you

Welcome to the board! Ask lots of questions :)

Forum Rules
  • Do not SPAM the forum
  • Referal Links ARE allowed but do not over do it
  • Any offensive behavior will result in an instant ban
  • AffiliateFix.com are not responsible for any content on the website
  • The Administrators word is final
  • Do NOT over up threads
  • Use common sense and keep it clean
  • Use Correct Prefixes
  • Only post up original articles or interviews

I just joined the Affiliate Fix forums

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Sarah Weber ! It's great to have you here.

I am from Columbus Ohio. I work as a teacher and I am interested in affiliate marketing to make some extra cash ... I have tried many affiliate websites like (Clickbank, JVZoo, ... ) and I made a little success and I am looking forward to have more experience and benefits from your experience guys and if I have anything new I promise sharing it with you :) ...

Can anyone please tell me what are the forum rules because i don't wanna violate any rule!
Thank you

In addition to @richie_adnium well outlined rules, here are the FAQ's, the Terms of Service, and in most every forum you will see Forum Rules at the top of each forums thread list.

You will eventually find a number of teachers in this community from various countries. The practicality of teachers can be of benefit as you have an understanding of the learning process, generally know that growth is a result of taking action and refining your processes, and that failures are not the end but rather the beginning of success.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Be sure to ask some questions of our Expert of the Week! AffiliateFix Expert Week With iAmAtilla

See you around the forums.

Good Luck

T J

banners
Back