The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello from the Florida Keys!

T

Tim Grollimund

Hi, my name is Tim, and I am an underwater photographer in the Florida Keys.

I love what I do, but it does not pay all the bills, so I also work with a small group with a few clients for web site development and marketing.

One of our clients asked us to build an affiliate program for his company, which sells streaming media devices similar (but better, of course
smile.png
) to Roku, Amazon Fire TV, etc.

Bottom line is we have our work cut out for us, and I would like to find mentors and experts that are affiliate pros to learn from. I think the product has great potential, and we want to deliver the best program to the client.

Thanks!

Looking forward to building some good relationships here, free of the hype I see a lot of other places.

I can certainly help if you need some consultancy, feel free to inbox me.

Hello K,

Thank you.

I submitted my program, it is in the Moderation stage now.

Thanks!

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my name is Tim

Hello @Tim Grollimund , how are you? Great to have you with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I am an underwater photographer in the Florida Keys.

Wow! What a great skill full of enormous rewards I bet.

I love what I do, but it does not pay all the bills, so I also work with a small group with a few clients for web site development and marketing.

One of our clients asked us to build an affiliate program for his company, which sells streaming media devices similar (but better, of course
smile.png
) to Roku, Amazon Fire TV, etc.

Bottom line is we have our work cut out for us, and I would like to find mentors and experts that are affiliate pros to learn from. I think the product has great potential, and we want to deliver the best program to the client.

Thanks!

Looking forward to building some good relationships here, free of the hype I see a lot of other places.

Sounds a though you have your plan in theory and now you've got to get it on paper (as it were) and get a clear set of goals with what to learn and implement. We have a very healthy and honorable membership ready at the helm to contribute to your needs and learning curve.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back