The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from sunny Thailand

Thaioneon

affiliate
Hello everyone,

Im originally from the UK but couldn't stand the cold / gray country so sold up and moved to sunny Thailand. I own a couple of forum sites that make enough money to live from but now Im looking at other ways to earn a wage and that's where the trail of affiliate marketing lead me here.

I hope I can learn a few things from you all, its good to be here. :)

Welcome man, one of my best mates did the same and now lives just outside Bangkok.

What forums do you own?

Thanks for the welcome K, I live in the north of Thailand in the city if Chiang Mai as Bangkok is just too busy a city for me. Its much nicer up here, you can actually see the sky and it has trees.

My main income comes from 1 forum but only in the past 6 months have I taken it seriously and started to make enough to live on.

Thanks for the welcome K, I live in the north of Thailand in the city if Chiang Mai as Bangkok is just to busy a city for me. Its much nicer up here, you can actually see the sky and it has trees.

My main income comes from an IT certification forum that I've owned since 2003 but only in the past 6 months have I taken it seriously and started to make enough to live on.
Sounds great, inbox me the link!

On and off for about 9 years but always alongside a full time job.

I have only started to take things seriously in the past 6 months. :)

Welcome to CPAFix!!

Chiang Mai is fast becoming to IMers what Hollywood is to movie stars!

I see many posts on Facebook IM group pages that say, "I am moving to Chiang Mai". Many IM gurus like Justin Dupre and Gaz Cooper are already there...So do you have hangouts where you meet each other, the IMers I mean?

MI
Back