The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Russia

webrussia

affiliate
Good day! My name is Nick and I'm from Russia. I work in the sale of traffic and with Russian CPA systems. Very interested in CPA marketing in the English-speaking segment of the Internet, I want to get the experience of working with foreign users, understand their psychology and pump my skills.

I flipped through this forum, was struck by the kindness of users. You are friendly, forums in Russia is different. I would be happy to share experiences with you - are interested in working with English Purchased traffic. In return, I can tell you about the CPA traffic and sales in Russia. May I hope to communicate with you?

Thank you! And I'm sorry for my illiterate English :)

Thank you for your welcome! You are all very friendly, and it's amazing to me!)) This is great!

Help please advice. I need such offers advertisers, which can be drained from the traffic and immediately get the result (profit).

For example, in Russia, the payment for filling out the form, pay the registration fee for the installation of the game, the payment for the order confirmation on the phone, etc.

Please tell me the most profitable and convertible offers with you work. To begin with I want to buy traffic from Facebook.

If anyone interested in the situation in Russia with the CPA, the popular sectors and offers - write, I tell you. Thank you all!

Hey Nick !
I speak Russian and English fluently, let me know if you need help with the language.

banners
Back