The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Park City

Chuck Hamrick

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Hi Linda,

Its about time I joined your forum, been reading your newsletter for a year. Didn't see you at Affiliate Summit or maybe I missed you.

For everyone else I have been a full time affiliate manager for the last 18 months running accounts for ToolKing, NetShops, Backcountry. I have worked in Internet marketing since 1999 doing SEO, email, media, PPC, affiliate program launches and lead gen.

Just launched a new software product through Shareasale called www.videovaultstore.com and will post more soon. I am working on a launch for Sportsclick.com which has been selling in Canada for over a year with great success.

During the day I work for affiliateCrew in Salt Lake City as an outsourced program manager for Ancestry. I hope to get involved in this forum as I am on several others.

Chuck Hamrick
IM: chamrick61@aol.com
chamrick61@hotmail.com
chamrick61@yahoo.com

Linda is probably sleep now and will have something to say to you later. Since I don't sleep very much, I'll be the first to welcome you.

So, welcome to 5 Star, Chuck Hamrick.

Linda is here, along with a lot of other very nice people. You should enjoy being a member.

You have an interesting background and can probably be helpful to some of the people who are just getting started and have lots of questions.

Look over what is here, if you haven't done so already, so you'll have an idea of what 5 Star is all about.

Hey Chuck,

Welcome to my world. So glad you joined us! Larwee is right you have lots to share here that could benefit us all.

I saw when you 1st posted, but I don't let myself post on the forum until I've done my morning blog which sometimes can take me a couple hours. If I don't already have something lined up to write about, it can take time to find just the right topic to blog about after reviewing all the hot news stories and sifting through the blogosphere. Can't believe how long it took me to blog today!

I also don't let myself eat breakfast until I finish blogging so I need to go do that. Wow it's already 11.

Glad to have you here and look forward to some good discussions, Chuck!

Thanks, and I hope to become an active member. I have several programs that I promote which should be of value to your members and I am always happy to get feedback to improve the program. I will be making new program announcements shortly.

Welcome Chuck! Nice resume and Video Vault looks pretty darn cool. I'll be on the lookout for more information on that. Seeya on the boards.

banners
Back