The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello from Param

Param Singh

Hello Everyone.

This is Param Singh, from India. Landed on AffiliateFix few 2-3 days back and was reading threads in newbie affiliates area. Joined AffiliateFix only because I was amazed to see the kind of helping replies from the senior members and administrators of AffiliateFix. Feels like I will be learning plenty of things from here and teach other newbies with experience.

About my background, have 10+ years of experience in Web design, Wordpress Development, SEO, Facebook & Google Adwords, Native ads but never tried media buys and incentive ads.

I am doing all this stuff for my clients but never did anything for myself. Made few bucks in PPD an year ago and now making some money from Content Lockers but I guess its time to level up from it. I am reading lot Affiliate Marketing but the action is missing.

Some says this way some says that way that creates the confusion in mind about which way to join. Do read Charles NGO and John Stuff but still feels the lag. I want to start from small and strongly feels that someone from AffiliateFix will show me the light for sure.

I will surely dedicate my time to AffiliateFix daily to learn and teach on regular bases.

Thank you.

yes Buddy Welcome With Us
an u mentioned that's the real CPA charles and jhon
any ways u still can work with ur clients until u make Some 10k then u will have a lot of experience for what's working and what's not working and u gonna start your campaigns Cus u have the knowledge and the technical skills
good Luck Buddy

@Marc thank you once again. "What is affiliate Marketing" was the first section that I landed on and read every single thread last night. Learn and Share area inspire me to join :affiliatefix: Family :). I am exploring all other areas as well.

Hello, @Param Singh and welcome to the AFix family! :)

You sound really eager to learn and we have lots of great information and support for you here. Whenever you have a question, don't be shy about starting a thread in the appropriate forum to ask. Someone will help you.

Thanks for your warm welcome @azgold.

Yeah I am aggressive on learning at the moment and exploring the forum at this time. I will be posting something very soon.

Regards
Param Singh

Hello Everyone.

Hi @Param Singh , thanks for joining us and welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

This is Param Singh, from India. Landed on AffiliateFix few 2-3 days back and was reading threads in newbie affiliates area. Joined AffiliateFix only because I was amazed to see the kind of helping replies from the senior members and administrators of AffiliateFix. Feels like I will be learning plenty of things from here and teach other newbies with experience.

About my background, have 10+ years of experience in Web design, Wordpress Development, SEO, Facebook & Google Adwords, Native ads but never tried media buys and incentive ads.

I am doing all this stuff for my clients but never did anything for myself. Made few bucks in PPD an year ago and now making some money from Content Lockers but I guess its time to level up from it. I am reading lot Affiliate Marketing but the action is missing.

Some says this way some says that way that creates the confusion in mind about which way to join. Do read Charles NGO and John Stuff but still feels the lag. I want to start from small and strongly feels that someone from AffiliateFix will show me the light for sure.

I will surely dedicate my time to AffiliateFix daily to learn and teach on regular bases.

Thank you.

You are on the right track and in the right place. There is a load of information in this community along with a great contingent of knowledgeable members. You can find most any answer here with the search feature in the upper right hand corner of the site. If you don't find the answers you seek that way, start a new thread in the appropriate forums and you will get loads of responses.

You have a great background and I am certain it will lend itself quite nicely to your new business endeavors.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks for the welcome @T J Tutor. I will surely start contributing my learning with AffiliateFix Family. :)

Weekdays are always busy in meetings and got free time on weekends only. I am reading forum and connecting the dots but finding lill hard to catch the start point may I am not devoting much time in getting action. I have a plan to take some action this weekend as I will be free to start my affiliate journey.

I had signed up with Peerfly three days back, uploaded my document and got phone and email verified but still no response till now. I hope they will accept my application but still double minded because India comes in high risk countries.

MI
Back