The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Juke...

J

juke

Hello everyone!

My name is James. I'm a Systems Engineer by day and a administrator/owner/host of the websites in the "Web Helper" network by night. (my hobby) I've been doing ecommerce stuff now for about 2 years. Started basically hosting my own domain to provide myself my own email service and to learn linux. Over time I begin to host my friends and their domains and it grew into a small company that I run now. I started off with primative web development, then got into content manegement systems, then got into the marketing aspect of ecommerce while sticking to my focus of infrastruture provodier.

I no longer host out of my home I have made various deals with resellers, and purchased my own reseller plans to provide hosting at an affordable price.

Our sites in our network include:
Our Flagship site:
wwwhelpers.com - A free web help center providing articles from marketing, system administration, web help forum and much more.

webmaster-link-exchange.com - A Free direcotry of websites that requires a link exchange to join, along with a link exchange forum to assist in trading links with other webmasters.

wwwkeepers.com - Web host provider providing affordable web hosting for individuals and small businesses. Offering a Free Domain Name with any new web hosting contract.

seo-forums.com - Search Engine Optimization Forum and Help Center.

affordabledomainnames.net- Domain Name Registration site offering domain name registration only servcies.

aroundtheweb.com - Web directory that has an extreamly affordable submission price of $15 per site.

text-ads.com - Site Helping your buy and sell text ads for your sites.

We hope that you find that our network of sites to be help ful to you.

Thanks

Juke,
I am very pleased you joined us, welcome :) What sort of system do you administer by the way? Linux, Windows or both? I used to be a Windows systems/network admin. Yours sites are rich in webmaster resources, you will see my on most of them shortly.
Once more welcome to UK Webmaster world :)
Temi

temi said:
Juke,
I am very pleased you joined us, welcome :) What sort of system do you administer by the way? Linux, Windows or both? I used to be a Windows systems/network admin. Yours sites are rich in webmaster resources, you will see my on most of them shortly.
Once more welcome to UK Webmaster world :)
Temi

Hey thanks for inviting me here. Looks like this forums is just primed and ready.

I wouldn't say that I am an administrator but a perform System Engineer functions for both Windows and Linux. My 9-5 job functions on my are many but most part are to design infrastructure and set standards for both both server hardware and software.

We evaulate new technology and equipment and make recommendations back to the business if this is something worth using or not. (example now I am currently developing standards for VmWare ESX server (to be used to virtualize test evnivronments to reduce hardware costs.)

Sounds like fun, playing with net technologies :) We look forward to learning a few new tricks from you.

Temi

MI
Back