The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from GetLower.com

Hello everyone, my name is Stephen, and I am the Affiliate Manager here at GetLower.com.

We are currently working on enhancing our affiliate program and are excited about some new things we have going on.

Included below is some information about the program:

GetLower.com provides consumers with the most comprehensive opportunity to find, research and secure the best rates for their current situation when it comes to household and personal related financial commitments. We also offer a robust amount of information in regards to how to take advantage of these offers through our services.

We are currently runnig our program through CJ, and our commissions start as follows; $30 payout for Refinance Leads, and $8 payout for Purchase.

We just launched the first of three new landing pages and are always working on new creative. The landing pages have been tested to help increase conversion rates, and are attractive as well.

If you have a chance to check out the site, you will notice that there are plenty of verticals to pay actions on, and they soon will be available with continued success in the Mortgage area.

If you have any questions about the program you can find us on CJ, or contact me directly.

Thanks Again

Stephen

banners
Back